Meet Julie Patton
Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT) (CRA-RP)
“As your Reflexology Therapist, I am here to help you relax, rejuvenate, and heal your body in the most natural way possible, so that you can feel completely at ease. Please contact me at 403-456-6224 or 905-626-3857 so that we can have a quick chat to book your first in-home hand or foot reflexology treatment. Please allow 15 minutes prior to your first treatment to complete a pre-assessment form.”
Why did I decide to become a Reflexologist?
I have always loved to learn new modalities to help improve the health of others. I believe that most people who study various types of holistic health do so because they themselves have experienced chronic pain, stress, and unforeseen health issues. They want to help others avoid, or at least control, these challenges, as they themselves have learned to do.
I have always been interested in healing modalities such as reflexology, shiatsu massage, acupressure, meditation techniques as well as dance, Pilates, photography and web design.
After learning about the positive effects of Reflexology, I booked my first treatment. It left me feeling energized, grounded and relaxed at the same time. Pleasantly surprised by the results, I decided to become a Certified Reflexology Therapist. After practicing over 80 case studies, and treating many clients over the past three years, I’ve found that Reflexology offers a highly beneficial way to treat clients holistically.
Hand & Foot Reflexology Therapist Certification – RCRT
I completed the Reflexology Diploma course “Footsteps School of Reflexology” with Janet Williams: www.footstepsreflexologyschool.com.
This 300-hour accredited course consists of:
- 100 hrs of Anatomy & Physiology
- 184 hrs of Foot & Hand Reflexology theory, and practical exams
- 60 Foot Reflexology case studies and 20 Hand Reflexology 100 hr. case studies
Indian Head Massage Certification – Chair Massage
Indian Head massage involves acupressure thumb, palm and massage treatment to the upper back, shoulders, arms, neck, head and face while the client is sitting in a chair. This alternative approach is helpful for those who cannot lie flat on a massage table, because of mobility concerns, or they need a massage in their office environment.
Holy Fire Reiki III – Level II Certification – Registered Practitioner CRA-RP
- Reiki is a complementary service that will enhance a Reflexology session, providing increased energy awareness to the chakras.
- Holy Fire Reiki III is a new blended form of Reiki that was introduced about three years ago by The International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT). Both powerful and gentle, it provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.
Shiatsu Massage Therapy Continuing Education
- I have completed Levels 1 and 2– Canadian School of Shiatsu Therapy.
- Effective January 2022, I am currently volunteering as the Treasurer for the Alberta Reflexology of Canada, Board of Directors, www.reflexologycanada.org/